Natural Born Chaos

Neverlady

Sep 12, 2001
THE NEW RELEASE FROM SOILWORK IS SIMPLY AMAZING!!!! I have been listening to it for two weeks now and already have my favorites from it.... Follow the Hollow, As we speak (it has a video as well I was told...), Natural Born Chaos, Black Star Deceiver, Song of the Damned... Amazing!!! Go and check it out!!!

Totally agree. I may still like Predator's Portrait a bit better, but with more listens, this new one could overtake it. I am not a huge keyboard fan, but the instrument totally works on this album. The vocals are excellent as well imo.

DavE

I think I like Natural Born Chaos than A Predator's Portrait, but PP still has some fucking amazing songs on it.
On NBC, my favs so far are Follow the Hollow, As We Speak, Natural Born Chaos, Mindfields, and Song of the damend. I'd say the truly best on their are Follow the Hollow and Song of the Damned.

Now, you got me wanting to listen to it! I think I shall

the new album is great but i don't like it more than their previous releases...It is more simple and more radio friendly and that makes me like it more easilly but then get bored of it too...

the previous albums needed more time to get into them...but lasted longer in my cd player...

>>>Forget the nu one...

STEELBATH SUICIDE!!!!!

Deee.... Mon..... In..... VEEEIIIGGGNNNNSSS!!!

I hated 'predators', it was like In Flames II, but even WORSE. Total formula, and the Death elements are GONE.

Originally posted by alexseretis
the new album is great but i don't like it more than their previous releases...It is more simple and more radio friendly and that makes me like it more easilly but then get bored of it too...

the previous albums needed more time to get into them...but lasted longer in my cd player...
I totally agree that it is more melodic stuff and more radio friendly so to speak but still a great album!! I really loved the PP as well but somehow this one touched me from the very beginning... I can't quit listening to it.

(Besides that I agree with Peter that the die-hard fans of the band will say the best is Follow the Hollow as it is the roughest of all on the record....)

it IS a great album but i like the album to make me need more time to get into it...to think on it more and be more difficult to find all its secret details through many times of listening...
this one is really easy to get but after some time u get bored of it...

Dark Tranquility is my favourite swedish band...

Originally posted by alexseretis
Dark Tranquility is my favourite swedish band...
Dark Tranquility is amazing!! I was unlucky enough though not to be able to go and see their gig in Budapest two years ago with In Flames (and I guess with Sentenced...)! :cry:

Originally posted by Djöfull
I loved P.Portrait

some say they have lost their power...
I´ll check it out anyway!
Nope, I wouldn't say they have lost their power, not at all. They've just become more melodic and that is it.