Old Borknagar CD's - sold out?

Jul 8, 2009
Mother Russia
Where to buy old Borknagar CD's manufactured by Century Media Germany in new sealed condition? On Century Media / EMP store this CD's is sold out...
I want next albums:
Borknagar "The Olden Domain"
Borknagar "The Archaic Course"
Borknagar "Quintessence"
Borknagar "Origin"
Cronian "Terra"
Solefald "In Harmonia Universali"

Or to order from America license versions manufactured by Century Media USA? :(

I have the USA versions for TOD, TAC and Epic (the enhanced version) and I don't see any problem with them. It's not like they are a licensed shit released by a small/unknown label or something like that... it's the same label after all, so the quality is great. I don't see any real difference among them and my german versions of Q, Empiricism and Origin on quality terms.

I have the USA versions for TOD, TAC and Epic (the enhanced version) and I don't see any problem with them. It's not like they are a licensed shit released by a small/unknown label or something like that... it's the same label after all, so the quality is great. I don't see any real difference among them and my german versions of Q, Empiricism and Origin on quality terms.

I do! There's a lot of difference in the printing (i.e. booklet). The sound is the same, but still German ones are better.

@Mon Cher Personne: I think that to get them "new" is a bit difficult, try on e-Bay.

I do! There's a lot of difference in the printing (i.e. booklet). The sound is the same, but still German ones are better.

That's weird... I have both editions of Empiricism and TAC (don't ask me why xd) they are really the same on that aspect. The brazilian CM (when existed) sucked.

That's weird... I have both editions of Empiricism and TAC (don't ask me why xd) they are really the same on that aspect. The brazilian CM (when existed) sucked.

Really? I can see a difference in the quality of printing between a US and a European one.

The European ones are always the best. I remember that European CDs were using laser printing on their CDs way before the US ones. Europ. have digi-books, whilst US has digi-packs. Europ. have luxurious mail-order editions, the US doesn't (e.g.: Die Apokalyptischen Reiter "Licht" mail-order edition actually came with a lamp :p ).

And yes the Latin ones are horrible, they do have the same sound quality, but the printing is much cheaper. Ah yes CM Brasil! I had forgotten about that, yes, it was very bad :Smug:. I remember buying Iced Earth's Tribute to the Gods of CM Brasil, and then giving it to my gal because it was horrible (and well because I also bought the Dark Genesis box hehe).

Thanks for your ideas, guys.

I want only new sealed copies and I shall order the American editions. CM USA editions should be better than my low quality Russian copies of "The Olden Domain", The Archaic Course" & "In Harmonia Universaly" manufactured by FONO Records and pirate "Quintessence".

"Empiricism" & "Epic limited slipcase" I have manufactured by Century Media Germany. And I have "Borknagar" manufactured by Displeased Holland. This CD's is really nice quality.