here is what I like (thorough list)

Those two, Kinetic and Collapse Generation are like my favourite songs on The Sham Mirrors. Wait, that's like, over half the album.

This seems like a terrible way to find music. There are some bands that only have a few songs I like, but to figure that much out, you generally have to dig through the entire album. To expect people to pinpoint specific songs is ridiculous. Tastes are far too varied and subjective, even when you've narrowed advice down to people with similar taste. If you have no scruples about downloading, might as well download damn well near everything, and just figure it out from there.

This seems like a terrible way to find music. There are some bands that only have a few songs I like, but to figure that much out, you generally have to dig through the entire album. To expect people to pinpoint specific songs is ridiculous. Tastes are far too varied and subjective, even when you've narrowed advice down to people with similar taste. If you have no scruples about downloading, might as well download damn well near everything, and just figure it out from there.
I don't know, that's not how I recommend music to other people.