Hello

I wouldn't say so, with the right sense of humour and love for food it's pretty easy to integrate succesfully.

Nah, I am actually English.

FUN FACT TIME.

-I have seen Nevermore only once, last year at bloodstock, I asked WD how his pancake nipples were and he let out a rather maniacal laugh, Jeff's hair smelt really nice too.
-I started a group for Jeff on Fagbook and he is actually on there himself, though never goes on there.
-I am at the same uni as Russell (I think he is an admin for UM or something) and I have met him a few times, though my brother knows him much more than I do.
I have a small schlong.

If anything, I've decliqued. I just chime in from time to time. Basically, what I USED to do until around 2003.

You must have a big shlong to post on this forum... Hell, even our women have big shlongs; usually bigger than ours.

Ratio of tossers to non-tossers is similar across all social/racial/national lines.

The English just happen to have reduced it to a fine art. :lol:

Speaking of British, what is your opinion on the UK's current policies involving privacy, the want for total DNA access, and ASBOs being used to punish children for being children? I ask assuming you've researched these. If not, Derek, you weigh in too.