Hello

CYP450

Apr 30, 2008
London, UK
www.last.fm
Hello

Well I feel it would be craven of me to leave it at that so I would like to say hello to all of you who partake in the wondrous "internet forum".

I have "met" this Will Bozarth character in the biomechanical forums (though I have mislaid the password for that account) and I know he comes on here on occasion. I am a Londoner and I have had the pleasure of attending a night with Nevermore once. I am unaware of your fuzzy-wuzzy in-jokes and customs so I shall try to observe you all before posting, except for the ladies of the night who so brashly put pictures of themselves up in the various threads here when I may be forced to comment on their brandished knockers or other naughty bits on display without hesitation.

Thank you and goodnight.

You may stay as long as you use your assumed lingoes and other British-like innuendos.

Hi.

I'm not sure we could get rid of you if we wanted to; Your comic sig is just too awesome.

Welcome, dear suspected sockpuppet.

I'm afraid I am not merely another member in "drag". I partook in drunkardness yesterday eve hence the myriad of nonsensical scrawlings.

I have seen your pictures and I would like to assume that you have great trouble viewing these pages due to the flesh of the woman reclining on your face.
Thank you.

What's your name?!
What's your fav Nevermore song?!
What's your quest?!

My name is Thomas, my most treasured of all "Nevermore" tunes is "Final product", the solo of which I have been trying to play on the harpsichord. My quest is to find the perfect combination of hot beverage and accompaniments.

At this present time I enjoy a cup of earl grey and scones with raspberry jam and clotted cream.

I smell faux Englishman.

Nothing better than an absolutely created personality that one can throw about an internet forum.

I smell faux Englishman.

Nothing better than an absolutely created personality that one can throw about an internet forum.

I am a damn Englishman! Granted I am over-exaggerating things a bit (a lot) but I imagine myself to end up as a pipe smoking old man in a leather clad armchair in a private club making racist remarks and being a misogynist so I'll bloody well act like one in here!

Scots....

Hello

Well I feel it would be craven of me to leave it at that so I would like to say hello to all of you who partake in the wondrous "internet forum".

I have "met" this Will Bozarth character in the biomechanical forums (though I have mislaid the password for that account) and I know he comes on here on occasion. I am a Londoner and I have had the pleasure of attending a night with Nevermore once. I am unaware of your fuzzy-wuzzy in-jokes and customs so I shall try to observe you all before posting, except for the ladies of the night who so brashly put pictures of themselves up in the various threads here when I may be forced to comment on their brandished knockers or other naughty bits on display without hesitation.

Thank you and goodnight.

:lol:

I'm afraid I am not merely another member in "drag". I partook in drunkardness yesterday eve hence the myriad of nonsensical scrawlings.

I have seen your pictures and I would like to assume that you have great trouble viewing these pages due to the flesh of the woman reclining on your face.
Thank you.

:lol: :lol: