Hello

GISJeremy

Environmental Science
Feb 27, 2006
Tacoma, WA
Hey all,

I am new to the forum and just thought I would join in and say hello. I have wanted to join for a while now but the global warming thread is what brought me out of just being a lurker! :)

I have been into Nevermore since POE and will also be at the DVD show. Hopefully I will run into a few of you guys there.

Welcome to the neverboards!

*slathers you up with wesson oil and gets to the gay sex*

Fast enough for you Mike? I still got it I tell ya.

FretsAflame said:
Welcome to the neverboards!

*slathers you up with wesson oil and gets to the gay sex*

Just as long as yer the catcher! Using wesson oil for gay sex is so metal! :headbang:

Seriously, thanks everybody! Now I think I will begin browsing this forum as I am at work and don't have shit to do today.

GISJeremy said:
Hey all,

I am new to the forum and just thought I would join in and say hello. I have wanted to join for a while now but the global warming thread is what brought me out of just being a lurker! :)

I have been into Nevermore since POE and will also be at the DVD show. Hopefully I will run into a few of you guys there.

"HELLO you too can stop your personal carbon dioxcide emissions" :loco:

tered said:
"HELLO you too can stop your personal carbon dioxcide emissions" :loco:

Yup, you are right! And I do, I have made my own life choices about how to do that. What's more is I try to help educate people about how they can do it also. See the capation under my name! :kickass:

Mike said:
dude, dont be gay, theres no gay sex here.. the wesson oil is for naked twister, DUH

Oh, for a minute there, I was afraid. You never know with all of these Seattle people around. Now Tacoma on the other hand...

And I am down with naked twister. Just so long that it doesn't interfere with my "strip poker with the guys from the gym" night or "Chip and Dale re-runs" night, which are every Monday and Thursday, respectively.

*Note: For those who may be taking me serious, I am kidding, of course. Just having fun as it seems everyone here has a good sense of humor*

tino1.jpg

Mike said:
dude, dont be gay, theres no gay sex here.. the wesson oil is for naked twister, DUH

no no....
it's for naked vaseline tackle football....without the vaseline