Figured I would drop in and say hello.

ct_thrash said:
wooo! can we go to pancho's? can we? can we?:Spin: or...or el chico?? damn i miss el chico
Panchos! *raise the flag, raise the flag!* I like El Fenix personally...took loudsilence but he didn't like it too much. Yup, you two come down here and we'll fatten you up! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sopapillas!

Blackwater - If I had the ability I would be down there tomorrow. Maybe early next year Ill take you up on that....I gotta get down and see my grandfather soon. He is pretty sick. He lives in Fairfield so if I can make it down there then who knows.

Xyrus77 said:
Blackwater - If I had the ability I would be down there tomorrow. Maybe early next year Ill take you up on that....I gotta get down and see my grandfather soon. He is pretty sick. He lives in Fairfield so if I can make it down there then who knows.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, I wish him and your family well.

On a purely selfish note, you're male and cute, right? Hahaha :tickled:

Xyrus77 said:
Blackwater - Thanks for the kind words.

And to answer your questions the answers are yes and yes (from what I have been told)
Call me Samantha....or Satan as some here like to call me. Forgive me, I'm acting silly tonight. But you're probably married or gay so I will slink off now :hotjump:

Hey Sam, whats your screen name? We will chat sometime. Just for the record I am only on during strange hours.....overnight shift at work and all, but hell, IM me sometime.

love.gif
aww

Xyrus77 said:
Hey Sam, whats your screen name? We will chat sometime. Just for the record I am only on during strange hours.....overnight shift at work and all, but hell, IM me sometime.
I'm StNoChase ...write anytime you see me on. I'm home from work today because I can't talk! I work 2-10PM so I am also on some strange hours.

BlackwaterNymph said:
Ohhh......peddle faster....faster.....FASTER....HARDER!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :hotjump:

Damn it! Everyone seems to be getting some except me!

ARGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

hulk.jpg

It's lonely being me. :yell: