Jax, I'm SO sorry, but I have to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomsdayZach

The Professor was right
Dec 11, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.doomsdaymusic.com
Gawd knows i should know better, but here goes.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT SAYING THIS DATE IS CONFIRMED BY THE BAND AND SO ON SO DON'T GO JIZZING YOUR JEANS OVER THIS BECAUSE IT ISNT CONFIRMED AND STOP SAYING I SAID THIS IS 100%

On the el corazon website, there is a listing for Symphony X and some other bands on July 27th here in seattle. Jax, have you heard any word on if this is a tour package, if these bands will be playing other shows, and if i should save my money on plane tickets to new york for BB Kings since there is a possibility of them being right up the road (about 60 miles) from me?

http://www.elcorazonseattle.com/cgi-bin/showinfo.cgi (very bottom)

Anyway, point is, next time you speak with MJR, can you find out if this is the intended tour line-up for the PL tour, and can you also ask if the time frame for this tour is right, even if the exact date is not 100% accurate (which by the way no one here is claiming it to be)

I have an e-mail in to the band's management asking for a list of confirmed summer dates, as there have been several shows rumored/announced in the last day or two; will post more when I have more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.