I'm so sorry!!

DemonKnight5150

Stop scopies me
Nov 17, 2005
Baker City, Oregon
God, here I am rambling on about my CD when the topic should be about Nevermore....jeez. Well, if it's any consolation, I still listen to them religiously every day. Usually I start off with TGE, then PoE, then In Memory, then DNB, then DHIADW, and finally Nevermore. Still haven't received a refund for the cancelled show in Boise ID. :cry: But what can ya do? I guess I could call, but I guess I'm too lazy and preoccupied. Meh.

Anyhoo, how's everyone doing today? Today is my Friday and then I go out to my band's new studio/rehearsal space tomorrow. Yay.

DemonKnight5150 said:
God, here I am rambling on about my CD when the topic should be about Nevermore....jeez. Well, if it's any consolation, I still listen to them religiously every day. Usually I start off with TGE, then PoE, then In Memory, then DNB, then DHIADW, and finally Nevermore. Still haven't received a refund for the cancelled show in Boise ID. :cry: But what can ya do? I guess I could call, but I guess I'm too lazy and preoccupied. Meh.

Anyhoo, how's everyone doing today? Today is my Friday and then I go out to my band's new studio/rehearsal space tomorrow. Yay.

awesome, good luck with that. and don't worry about getting off-topic, most of the stuff here is off topic :p

DemonKnight5150 said:
All I know is, I have NEVER seen NM live and the Boise show would have been the first time, and then that Eric guy screwed it up. I WILL see them soon damn it.

I live in wyoming, you think ill ever get to see them? i will when i graduate this year...but this is wyoming, no one goes by here

Seasons_Of_Destruction said:
Perhaps one day Warrel and the gang will ride on white stallions to a Wyoming show. Yeeeeee haw!

Warrel, get you and your nevermore buds out to Wyoming for a ho-down!

HEHAAAA!!!

:loco:

no really, that would be awesome if they came to the Casper Event Center here in Wyoming.