What style would you classify Nevermore as?

I just saw blu-hu-hu-shiiiing on the other post... Jesus, how well DOES 5 gears work?! (And yeah, it does make sense.)

Ok, let me just let it all out now.
1. How long does it take to translate?
2. What the hell is the Norsk disctionary?
3. How could you nail english vernacular so squarely with a simple translator?

Yes, Trapped, but our common langauge usage is so similiar we usually don't need any help figuring out what each other means.

whereas I need seconds and seconds to realize what it is all about and most of all, why I'm here at all... ah, Norsk, Norwegian...

Trapped, why don't you move to Sydney, city of great opportunities? :D

Ad 1) depends on what I have to translate, at the moment it's about a child's osteosarcom, so it'll take longer. :err:
Ad 3) this is too complicated, I'll have to do it from home... :D
JayKay, you're as old as my bro, 82, right? :ill:

But... you understand slang so easily!!! Most translators shit themselves when faced with American garble!

Trapped> not all of them are homos, my uncle went there as poor as a mouse (we say, LOL), and now he has this hotel in some Neutral Bay (the address, blah) and some milk delivery company... maybe you should try. (and he went there married, so he didn't have to sell a piece of ass,he was only working hard), and some other friend of mom's went there and they are doing great, the old man is an A, hanging out in a pub all day long, and .... what a life!!! :eek: :loco:

SmokingRedFace> JayKay, Jesus Christ.... not that I was talking to you, the first part was more for me... :D

There we go. I weigh about 240 pounds, mostly muscle build... My family is naturally built like football linebackers. I BELIEVE it's about 109KG.