What style would you classify Nevermore as?

Nah, that's like wearing a raincoat while swimming...

No good!

Plus she's FREAKIN UGLY

fiona-apple.jpg

fiona.jpg

:puke:

Herion chick.

..But then again, there's this pic, which makes me wanna drill a hole in my computer screen and... er... you get the idea:

fiona.jpg

My girlfriend is sooo much better tho:

2.gif

I've never really considered Power Metal bands power metal because they play powerful music, but because that's just the name that's been associated with every band who took Iron Maiden, added MORE harmonies, threw in a lot of double kick, sped the music up 100%, and had someone who could do a good impression of the guy from Nitro singing with his balls in a clamp sing for them...

Originally posted by neal
yeh. that natalie imbruglia(whatever) chick is a fuckin babe.
-neal

Damn straight.

Dunno how that fucking retard asshole daniel johns got into her pants tho... i fucking hate that fucking fucker... dumb fucker...

Natalie rules :eek:

Agreed FORBIDDEN (Forbidden = :headbang: ).

I've always thought that Nevermore are one of the very few bands that are so good that they escape the confines of genre classification (think Ride/Puppets era Metallica). I don't know, I think that if you really really had to classify Nevermore due to some unnaturally selfish preoccupation with proving to everybody how 'metal' you were, they'd be like progressive, thrash, doom, traditional, emo, death, power, fuck'n heavy metal. There ya go. Thats their official classification. By the one and only God... err i mean PiNkMaGGiT.

:headbang:

PiNkMaGGiT \m/:D \m/

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! SHE PROMISED ME THAT SHE'D ALWAYS BE FAITHFUL TO HER 'ONE AND ONLY TRUE LOVE'.

And Daniel Johns... that is just ego-shattering. How could you nat...

Fucken slut...

Believe me people, its over.

PiNkMaGGiT

Nevermore is American Power Metal

Where as European power metal is influenced mostly by Helloween, Maiden, Priest, etc...

American power metal is more thrash influenced.

Nevermore, Iced Earth, Eidelon, Enertia, Lefay...even though they are not American..they play the same style.

Nevermore is too melodic to be labeled pure thrash....and not gay and sing songy enough to be labeled power metal. :)

something like that.

either way I've always associated them with American power metal

Nevermore is a heavy metal band. A dark heavy metal band. They're progressive not in the way they play technical stuff, but in a way that they try to cover new ground with every album they put out. I can see where the thrash metal comparisons are coming from, but I wouldn't really call Nevermore thrash metal. Thrash is just partly there, as is heavy metal with progressive overtones.

anyway, Natalie is lying naked on the floor, and I don't like the pic, so, I'll say that Nevermore are powerish thrash. :D shhhh... shush... :D

Trapped, are you short?

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
*Looks at pants*
NoLordy sure isn't short. *Drum Roll*

don't show off! :mad: what, hard constantly, in the perfect condition for measuring? :p girlfriend moved out? :eek: