So, I'm new here.

The Moth God

Know my pain.
Mar 4, 2005
I live in Fresno California.
Well, I am a new member of this board. I don't know if this is frowned upon or laughed at, but I fealt like introducing myself. I am "The Moth God". I enjoy things such as Metal and beer. If I am not completely shat on by everyone here in the beginning, I will probably become a pretty regular poster. If I am shat on however, I will probably do a lot of projectile shitting back at you until I am kicked out.

For those of you who care, I 1st got into Nevermore when I witnessed them perform live in San Fransico when they opened up for Savatage a few years back. Excellent show indeed, for both bands. I have since bought "Dead Heart in a Dead World", "Enemies of Reality", Dreaming Neon Black, and "The Politics of Ecstacy". I am going to buy the self titled today(wich I have heard before and QUITE enjoy).

My favorite of the ones I own is DHIADW, and my favorite Nevermore song is "Forever", mostly for the fact that it is BEYOND MOTHERFCUKING AWESOME.

Ask me anything you want about myself and I will tell you. I AM The Moth God. Know this, and accept it. Thank you for your cooperation.

Bob McBojit said:
Run! Run while you still can!!!
SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Ha. ha. ha, don't listen to him... we'll just stuff him back under the stairs where he belongs...

chloroform with that martini? I mean... walnuts?

Hi all! I am also new here. My name is Art, and I own my own company; we're in the importing/exporting business. I'm a big metal fan and will probably be posting here and in the Opeth forum pretty regularly.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
Welcome. I'm Will, the resident Nevermore fanboy. If you enjoy nonsensical shit, then you'll have a good time here :)

Watch out for this guy, he's a bit weird since Loomis rejected his proposals.

Oh, and theres an abundance of moths in this house, which is why I therefore kill most of them I see. Hope you don't mind your underlings being destroyed.

Welcome to both the new people. The Vandelay industries remark didn't escape me.

Neither did the "shatting" word. Good goddamn, great word!

Enjoy yourself, pick and choose your battles though...muy importante`.