The skater punk Hellspawn is now a Nevermore fan...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
I walk by his room last night while he's talking to one of his other little skater punk friends and he asks me if he can borrrow any of my Nevermore CDs since he hasn't heard any Nevermore, just Sanctuary (which he really liked, too). So I let him borrow DHIADW and EoR, because I guess they'd probobly grow on him more than DNB. He listens to the first 3 songs of DHIADW and is hooked. He loves what of DH he's listened to, which means that there's probobly a good chance of him being into the rest of it. The kid wanted to fake sick today so he could stay home and listen to the rest of my Nevermore CDs :headbang:
It'd be funny as hell to put him on this forum because he'd probobly love it here, but my mother would chop my fingers off if I ever let him type anything on here again.

He was baptized into Satandom long before this... in the words of my mother,
"How do you know Ethan doesn't want to go to church?"
... which is about the equivalent of stupid as her question "Why is your friend manic depressive?"

Hmm...........BRING HIM BEFORE THE REPUGNANT RULER................................which is a colorful butterfly hovering over a tranquil lake.

He knows what awaits him if he ever damages any of my Nevermore CDs... Hell, I threaten ANYONE that even touches these CDs with severe and painful torture if any harm should befall my Nevermore CDs while in their hands... so I think I get my point across nicely.