Nevermore is back!!

Brooks

Eyes Wide Open
Nov 15, 2001
Bay Area, California
skloid.blogspot.com
After a brief haitus with Dead Heart, Nevermore is back and better than ever!

My douchebag friend just dropped a burned copy of EoR on the desk while I was watching TV, then just like the asshole he is, walked away, knowing that I was waiting till the album officially comes out (like I usually do), but he KNOWS that there was no way I could resist.

Anyway, I cracked, but I'm doin pretty good cause EoR is everything I could have wished it could be. Totally bridging the gap between Nu Metal and Old School metal, the album is a return to form in the style of Politics and DNB. Brooding, creeping assults on the senses, lyrical wizardry (Warrel has the incredible ability to sing like he's legitimately concerned about the nature of society, and preach like an insane prophet.... and make it work :)).

Anyway, I'm incredibly pleased with how this album came out. The boys are back!!!

(BTW: Listening to Noumenon stoned out of my mind just clinched the fact that this is the best album of 2003) o_O

Other than Type O Negative's Life is Killing Me I think this may be the album of the year thus far....of course I need to hear all of the tracks, but what I've heard thus far reaffirms my belief that Nevermore is incapable of making a shitty record.

DavE

Don't boo him. He just said that Nevermore is the shit, or in other terms, Nevermore is the greatest thing on the fucking planet.