Where do you get your Nevermore cds?

Brett

------
Aug 31, 2003
The only ones I have are DNB,DHIADW, and EOR and I'm trying to get more.

Any good stores that carry them? Price is not an issue.

What nevermore cds do they carry at sam goody and FYE?

For example, all three of my nevermore cds(dnb,dead heart, and enemies) I've gotten at two best buys. But Best Buy usually has dead heart and enemies on stock so im curious if Sam Goody or FYE carry something different than what I already have.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
I've seen all of them at my FYE and Sam Goody. depends on the day you go, i guess.

btw, i got my Politics at Best Buy :p

You got politics at best buy?! best buy?!

DAMN YOU!! :yell:

Come on people! So many people on right now and no one telling where they bought their nevermore cds.

i got my DNB, DHIDW, adn EoR from FYE and i got a second copy of EoR that i orignally preordered but didn't come in time from www.cdinzane.com(wanted it first day, sold the second copy) and my PoE cmae from century media, i still need to get the self titled can't find it anywhere oh and the single to need that

Ophidian_ said:
Some places let you order in CDs too. I got PoE ordered for me at a local store. Took them 2 weeks to get it in, but I have it now, so I suppose I should be happy.

nice avatar, lord of the tresserhorn :kickass:

I bought DHiaDW and EOR at Tower Records

All of their cds can be found at theend (except the import stuff) for pretty cheap prices (especially in the US...no shipping!)