where do you buy cds' online?

Sexi Alexi 94

Oct 10, 2006
im tryin to find some more nevermore cds' but best buy barely has any. i asked about the new cob dvd too but they said they dont now if theyre getting it. plus im tryin to get more metal cds' but they hardly have any selection, i'm thinking about maybe amazon.com but they seem expensive

so where do you guys buy your cds'? thanks :headbang:

I would just go to FYE or Barnes and Noble and ask the cashier if he or she could special order it for you off there comp.

They can damm near get anything

Bradley

Nevermore isnt black metal, neither is the COB dvd he/she is looking for. ebay still has lots of metal and i hardly think that they will be able to sniff out all black metal cds, just dont say "black metal" anywhere in the auction and boom, your sold.

Mike said:
Nevermore isnt black metal, neither is the COB dvd he/she is looking for. ebay still has lots of metal and i hardly think that they will be able to sniff out all black metal cds, just dont say "black metal" anywhere in the auction and boom, your sold.
yeah true. but for the cob dvd just go to tower records or barnes and noble or any place that would hold music dvds. you might want to order it online because sometimes they dont carry too many metal dvds or albums

yeah i went to barnes and noble to see if they had a behemoth or hate eternal CD and of course they didnt. i wanted to see if they had ANY metal records, but they didnt. closest thing was slipknot which btw the drummer of mushroomhead calls slipknot the nsync of heavy metal