How many CDs do you buy?

I buy them in spurts. When I'm in the mood to search out new bands, I go buck wild and probably buy stuff rashly. I'm waiting on 4 CDs at the moment, and I got another 6 or so in the last month. I get a lot off of ebay for pretty cheap. But all the rest I order from metaldisc or other places in that vein.

It was a very sad day when I realized I could no longer buy my music at record stores (at least none around here). It was so much fun to wander up and down the aisles and end up with armfuls of CDs. Now I find myself picking up the CDs I already have just because I'm so excited when I find a metal band in these shitty stores. :heh:

But I have tons of CDs I've never listened to. Bad habit o' mine.

Yeah I would say around 3-4 a month lately, I have an addiction to music that can't be to healthy. I just ordered the new Borknagar and a few other discs from The End not to long ago, can't wait for them! I never have used ebay before, I am thinking about it though. I am almost afraid to, then I will be really broke :)

I usually scrape up enough money to get one or two albums a month. I do have a rather large "to get" list, hopefullly I'll kick the old career in gear sometime soon. Anyone need a shrink? :D

well, last month now i byed like 10... have not reallt listend to all of them toh :D
and now yesterday i bought the Dream Theater trippel, the new evergrey and Evensong...

dont have a clue how i'm gonna get trough them all tho.. :D

Not enough is right. My wish list is...:rolleyes:...it's obese. I have cash to blow on CDs once and a while, but not often enough for the craving. :) It's not needed though. I DO have so many already and I can hear music online and everything, it's just the fact that I WILL ALWAYS WANT new music. There are other things that I should/need to spend money on. It's like this. Rent, smoke, eats and THEN CDs. And bills? Pffft! Whatever! :tickled: :lol:

No, I'm only kidden. :D Rent is second. MJ is first. :loco:

i get about 20-30 cds a month :D , im loaded, in your faces all of you, ha ha in your eye. when youve got money like me, then you can buy cds, but when you dont, like you, i laugh at you. :p anyway, i hate people like that, wow, some of you get one a week :eek: . i try and get some in salesfor cheap and if theres something i like a lot, i'll have to get it. :D

I'd say I buy 8-15 cds a month. but sometimes less than 5.. sometimes more than15... it varies a lot, depending what they have at the second hand section and how many new releases from worthwile bands...

I have around 450 cds right now. I buy vinyls often too, and music videos sometimes as well.

NP: Atrocity / 'Todessensucht'

Originally posted by Oyo
They have metal CD's at your library god?

Yub :D But I listen to a lot more non-metal than metal.They are really eclectic! I usuallyend up getting jazz stuff from there, and they have every pink floyd album ever released :D Its so cool. You name it and the'll probably have it

get about 20-30 cds a month , im loaded, in your faces all of you, ha ha in your eye. when youve got money like me, then you can buy cds, but when you dont, like you, i laugh at you. anyway, i hate people like that, wow, some of you get one a week . i try and get some in salesfor cheap and if theres something i like a lot, i'll have to get it.

:heh: This has gone too far! I'm afraidI'm going to have to dripconcentrated hydroflouric acid in ur eyes :D

Edit: fuck my space bar! It doesn't bloody work :mad:

Used and e bay is the way to go ........before i lost my job:mad: i probably averaged about 10 to 15 a month, i think. There is a really kick ass used CD, Comic, movie etc...store around here called The Great Escape. CD warehouse has awesome deals on their used cds too.
jAY