How big is your...

I have owned over 500 but traded in many to get quality over quantity. Sometimes I record a couple of songs onto mini-disc mixs before exchanging them. Right now I have about 200 cds and 40 mini-discs packed with traded bits.

my CD collection only grows when i find good CDs second hand (or when opeth/katatonia/etc release albums!).... and finding good CDs second hand is impossible, coz who buys bands like Opeth and DOESNT like it?

so my collection stands at around 80

Originally posted by YaYoGakk
my CD collection only grows when i find good CDs second hand (or when opeth/katatonia/etc release albums!).... and finding good CDs second hand is impossible, coz who buys bands like Opeth and DOESNT like it?

so my collection stands at around 80

You got that right. Even when some crackhead sells something good to the store, one of the employees snatches it up before I can get to it. :mad:

Originally posted by musicholic

You got that right. Even when some crackhead sells something good to the store, one of the employees snatches it up before I can get to it. :mad:

That's damn annoying. Happens a lot at my local store.. I do often get some kick ass stuff from the second hand section (and they often even show the stuff to me first before putting them for everyone to see), but sometimes they just brag that "hey, someone brought this _________ cd/vinyl here but i'm taking it myself, ha!". :mad:

I'm broke-ass... so only about 100.. maybe 150. Most of which I never listen to anymore.

Included is the full NIN collection though.. minus one single I never could find.

I have maybe.. 200mp3s.. I dislike downloading full albums and would rather buy them.

I'm waiting to see Lee_B's count..

Originally posted by YaYoGakk

Yeah I know I got really lucky and found mornig rise in the used cd… you better belive I picked it up really quick :) My collection of cd is right around 100 I think I might have a couple more than that.

I don't know how people survive with only 30 or so cd I know I only have like 16 with my now and I'm dieing evern though I have 2 opeth I still want to listen to other stuff ohh well to each his/her own :)