How big is your music collection?

I have around 150 cd's, its not that big but very nice. I don't have very many cd's I don't listen too. I have a place for my stereo that underneath it fits 100 cd's so I just leave them in the original cases.

204 CDs
68 MP3s

That's all. "Oh no, no, please god help me!"...but I know most of his songs and lyrics!

Lynn

330 cd's....115 various MP3 tracks....10vinyls (including first Print "See you in Hell" by Grim Reaper, 1st print "Back in BLack" by AC/DC, 1st print "Metal HEart" by Accept, 1st print Hell Bent for LEather by you know who and a 1st print UFO album....) Anyone who doesn't have See you inhell, get it! Probably the most "metal" album ever! "See you in hell my friend, see you in HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I've got about 180 albums... some of those are EPs, Demos...

My treasure is all my rare Demos, EPs, and even some Mayhem and Darkthrone rehearsals... very rare stuff

If you want to see what I have you can check out this thread from the General music discussion:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=76329&mode=linear&perpage=25&pagenumber=4
I've added a couple of records to the list recently and the number of records (lp's, sinlges (7"), ep's & 12"'es) I have at the moment is 1194 + the approx. 200 lp's & singles that's waiting to either be heard or get transfered unto tape so I can listen to them thoroughly. I also have around 350 records that needs to be sold, but I hope they'll get sold around april 1st (at least he said he would be them then).
I haven't got that many cd's, only 108 at the moment.

Geez...

About 1000 Cd's, 4000 cassettes, 500 LP's, and a ton of miscellaneous music artifacts and promo items. My house is a museum!

ive only got about 75 cds, and around 650+ albums in mp3 (about 7,364 files in my music collection, including covers and stuff). im pretty bad at downloading stuff, i wish i could afford all the cds, but im already at around -1000 in my bank account lol..

Somewhere in the low 600 range. I need to update my inventory list to be sure.

Dark Tranquillity-Skydancer original
Dark Tranquillity-Of Chaos original

Complete Opeth collection

And various signed cd's.

oh prized stuff

erm.. all my signed stuff i suppose..

opeth - mayh, still life, bwp - need to get the rest signed at some point
kreator - violent revolution
anthrax - we've come for you all
the haunted - one kill wonder
strapping young lad - city

and all the hard to find stuff
persuader - the hunter
edge of sanity - crimson

all the rare mp3s as well i suppose (loads of opeth bootlegs, some demos from various bands, and rare albums)

I have 6000+ cds, and that is climbing at the rate of probably five to ten per week. 75+ LPs and probably 50 cassettes.

MP3s don't count as part of a collection, you jackals! Buy the albums. And yes, I download, but only until I can find the physical CDs. Sometimes it's almost a chore keeping up with it. There's so much great stuff out there, and a lot of it is a pain in the ass to find. /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Over 700 metal CD's and around 500 or so non-metal.

Makes me very nervous if the words "insurance", "accident" and "replacement" ever get mentioned.

I should catalogue them but the collection is big, and I'm too lazy ! :D

Carpathian

COnsiderateApathy said:
I have 6000+ cds, and that is climbing at the rate of probably five to ten per week. 75+ LPs and probably 50 cassettes.

MP3s don't count as part of a collection, you jackals! Buy the albums. And yes, I download, but only until I can find the physical CDs. Sometimes it's almost a chore keeping up with it. There's so much great stuff out there, and a lot of it is a pain in the ass to find. /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

trust me, i would if i could afford it all :p

I've got about 1500 albums in various formats, most of which I own either on CD or vinyl, but all of which I have in mp3 for convenience.