Votes: 14 14.4%
  • 200-400

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • 400-800

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • Over 800

Votes: 11 11.3%

• Total voters
I have 1011 records and 111 cd's (voted over 800) at the moment. This subject was also posted on the Ultimate Metal forum a while ago and there I also said that the reason why the amount was so low, is because I had a serious cleaning in my collection where I took out 2-300 records. Later I took out aprox. 100 hip hop records that I'm never gonna play again anyway. So if I hadn't cleaned out I would probably have 1300-1400 records, but I think it's better to have a smaller amount of records that you want to hear, than a large amount you don't play anyway. It just takes up space and they're of no use to me anyway.
So now I'm happy to have a collection where I can pick out any record and play a good song.
Aprox. 75 of the records are metal and aprox. 60 of the cd's are metal. The rest is of the cd's are mostly hip hop I want to get rid off.

I think 60 by my last count. I've got like 40 more on my list, but no money.

around a 100. Not counting copies offcourse. All these CD's are ought within 2 years, so knowing I'm just a poor student I don't complain. It will grow.

i have around 900 ,, ive only bought about 3 in the last year, but ive had over 100 given to me for review on my site ,, in fact ive probably had nearly 100 so far this year its great! .. the figure woulda been around 1200 but ive had to sell a lot due to debt ,, and now with all my vinyl going as well ,, its all very sad, i wish i coulda kept everything that ive bought but alas i cant ..

i had around 350 vinyl records as well, most of which will be going or already gone!

I have 850+ cds but most part are burned.

the truth is that i dont like to burn that much but when the economical problems start here in Argentina, the cds of this kind of music start cost double (almost all are imported) so buying is out of question right now :-(

and i want to listen to music the same, fuck the economical problems!!!