How many cd's do you own

:erk: I really don't know...All I know that it is defo over a 1,000 and that it keeps growing every week...hummm, most expensive CD probably a couple of the Iron Maiden imports I have last being DOD Japanese Edition, I think I got that for $40

Daybreaker said:
I have around, 775- 800. Usually about 15 or 20 a month. Hey that's not bad considering my age either.

Here's a question, what was the most you've ever dropped on ONE cd?

Mine would be 200 on the 95 Savage Poetry or 48 on the Japanese version of Andi Deris' first solo album.

Ben

The most I ever spent on one was only $21.00, I usually buy my cd's used from amazon.com, that was PoS-Remedy Lane.

Daybreaker said:
I have around, 775- 800. Usually about 15 or 20 a month. Hey that's not bad considering my age either.

Here's a question, what was the most you've ever dropped on ONE cd?

Mine would be 200 on the 95 Savage Poetry or 48 on the Japanese version of Andi Deris' first solo album.

Ben

I've paid some big bucks for some of the Angra rarities I had (sold most of them)..

The most expensive was probably the first japanese edition of Angels Cry! It had the picture of Angra's first Drummer, Marcos Antunes, instead of Ricardo Confessori's... I paid around 100 bucks for it... Sold it for 120 ;)

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HOOK ME UP WITH A CD VERSION OF REACHING HORIZONS THAT ISNT FUCKED UP IF YOU EVER FIND ONE. PLEASE!!!!!

Im still pissed over my defective piece of shit that I got so excited over only to go wow, wow, WOW YOU FUCKING...... GAH! when it started skipping and warbling.

Anyways, Foreskin, what else is extra on the Jap Skeletons video section?

Ben

Let's see, I'm at around 1,750 or so. The list is at http://all-cds.paulcashman.com and includes a pretty diverse collection of stuff. I'm old, too. :tickled: I also have some rare vinyl in storage, and some cassettes, mostly out-of-print stuff, rarities, and friends' demos.

The most expensive CD I can recall buying was the Japanese pressing of Superior's YOUnique, which was around $40 with postage. Worth every penny for the bonus tracks, in particular the acoustic version of "Why" with Andre Matos. :Spin:

... *cries*

I barely have 90s real CDs, and about 300 burnt ones.

Thing is, my whole family listens to good Rock n Roll and Metal, so I don't have to buy that many CDs. Well, that and I'm a cheap-ass, poor man.

EDIT: Then again, I had about 26 like a year and a half ago, so I guess I'm getting somewhere.