Where do you buy your cds from?

Prophetix

Devon killed Buddy
Sep 4, 2001
Dawlat elBa7rain
www.opeth.com
I so far have tried Lasercd and The End's Omega, both have a very cool selection and decent prices..
Theres this dude (or company) at Ebay called Rockcrusader, they sell all sorts of rare cds I wanna get my hands on, might try that in the future too..

What about you guys?

TowardsDeadEnd shows the generic features of a CoB fan right away, i.e. not being able to read.

What the hell is that location of yours supposed to mean? Well, I guess you're not inside Europe anyway so CDON isn't an option.

I usually buy my stuff from the local record store, as foolish as that may be.

Sadly, since I don't do mail-orders or internet orders, I buy all my cds from the big HMV (record store chain) in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

amazon.co.uk...my parents won't let me by from foreign companies cos they say it's unsafe...what the hell is that all about?

I special order a lot of albums from Hastings, but I usually shop at www.theendrecords.com cdnow (sometimes), barnes and nobles website, and I want to start buying from the Century Media sights, too bad most of their bands suck because they give some good deals on their bands.

IAmEternal said:
Sadly, since I don't do mail-orders or internet orders, I buy all my cds from the big HMV (record store chain) in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

yeah they have a wicked selection. also the hmv on queen is quite good too.
and if you want used cds, you cant get much better then sonic boom oon bathurst and bloor. *drools*

IAmEternal said:

Me too. But in Montreal. The only small record stores are used CDs and the cds are scratched and the cd cases are broken. I'd rather go to HMV.

ChrisAHC said:
amazon.co.uk...my parents won't let me by from foreign companies cos they say it's unsafe...what the hell is that all about?

That must suck considering how poor Amazon's stock of metal is.