what, if anything, have you people done to improve your ear

• Thread starter metallica sucks dingalings
  • Start date
M

metallica sucks dingalings

theres this shit called perfect pitch, at www.eartraining.com

i can buy a used copy on ebay and then sell it when im done. have any of you dudes tried this, or are you already blessed with perfect pitch?????

you worthless somabitch

you need some limp dick asshole telling you how to hear things right

obviously you do need help

perfect ears here!! I'm somewhat blessed I guess. I just get baked/stoned/fried (muse) if I want to figure tunes out or even write. Try and trust your instincts, even if your wrong, over time you'll get acustomed to it, besides trial and error is one of the best ways that anyone can learn from doing the wrong thing over and over. But never tune-up by ear under any influence, it just doesn't work.....at least not for me.
I've heard from different people using diiferent ear training programs all with varrying results from poor to ugly. If you really feel you need ear training go to a professional for a couple of lessons, because you can't account for expierience.

Swallowyoursoul

Are you going to check out any of the upcoming shows (Blind Gaurdian, Symphony X, Arch Enemy etc..)

Should be a good month for shows here EH.

Originally posted by Troyanasy
Swallowyoursoul

Are you going to check out any of the upcoming shows (Blind Gaurdian, Symphony X, Arch Enemy etc..)

Should be a good month for shows here EH.

I've deffinitely got to see AE on the 5th. But I'm not so sure about the others. Troyanasy, r u in a band?

hahahaa, my lil bro listens to blind guardian, hes gonna see that show in cleveland. i dont care for powermetal.......

i will see arch enemy in detroit.