Where do you buy your CDs online?

Palabra de Dios

Heavy Metal Weatherman
Mar 22, 2005
St. Joseph, MO
What are your favorite online resources for new CDs? eBay, Amazon, and half.com (as well as a myriad of other resources) for used CDSs cannot count, I'm talking NEW.

I use TheEndRecords.com a lot. I find them fast and reliable, and free shipping in the USA is great. Although, they do not back-order, which can be a pain.

What about you guys?

The End Records
CDInzane (though not as much)
LaserCD
Harder Edged Music (Usually browse sometimes)

and for some metal and mostly other stuff, Amazon.

Occasionally Ebay if it's a rare import that I can't get from a vendor

The End when they have what i'm looking for which isn't too often since they don't stock a lot of power metal, Ebay, Amazon, and occasionally CDInzane but not so much anymore.

primarily The End and Century Media. Occasionally, The Laser's Edge and Sentinel Steel (if you're looking for power metal, SS is unbeatable).

I have not had any issues with CDInzane nor LaserCD. LaserCD probably shipped to me a little faster, and they do have the 'bargain bin.'

NIGHTMARE RECORDS
LASER"S EDGE
THE END

I use these 3 exclusively, Great selection, fabulous prices, and fast shipping, in other words no hassle.

I've only used Amazon.com and Towerrecords.com a few times ~

For some reason, I'm old school 'cause I love to spend hours browsing the shelves at Amoeba Records in Hollywood and any Tower Records store I run into!!

There was a time when I used The End Records exclusively. But it's gotten to where they don't carry the new releases I'm into. I waited for several months giving them the opportunity to bring in Communic's debut. I ended up buying it from them at their table at PPUSA VI! :mad: So that cut it for me.

I then tried CDInzane because of their good supply of the ProgPower metal releases - especially new releases. They haven't let me down but once. So I'm sticking with them for now. Although I'll be buying any Nightmare Records releases directly from Lance.

I have pre-ordered Therion's Celebrators of Becoming dvd set through Amazon for 34 bucks - my first order ever through them for anything. Wish me luck. :p

metalsped said:
My order last night was through the end, and laser. Zane gets a good bit of business from me as well.

Placed orders with both those same stores last week, anxiously awaiting those. Also pre-ordered the new Wastefall, can't wait for that release.

Danny

Mainly Amazon and Half.com. I've ordered from The End a couple of times too. Sometimes I'll order stuff right from the bands website if I can't find it anywhere else or if it's really expensive once I do come across it. Right now I'm looking for a place where I can pick up some of Wastefall's stuff.