Where do you buy your metal?

I you are from Europe, and if you are looking for lots of Metal, check out www.emp.de

They are from Germany and have lots of good stuff, almost whole discography of Napalm records(Vintersorg, Thyrfing, Tristania, Summoning etc.), Prophecy Productions(Empyrium, Green Carnation, In the Woods...,Tenhi, Blazing eternity, Autumnblaze, Naervaer, Paragon of Beauty, Dornenreich etc.), lots of stuff from Nuclear Blast, Century Media, Hammerheart and Avantgarde Music also.

Check it out !

Has anyone ever used Eil.com? I've bought a few things from them (mostly Maiden rarities), and their service has always been brilliant.

Not the cheapest around tho :)

I don't buy music online.... I buy it in a lil' dark, obscure shop run by two tattooed, longhaired guys in leather, a couple of streets away from the educational facility (read: stuck up school) I attend.

If I did buy music online... it'd be from amazon.com only for the sake of combining shipping with any books I'd buy. ;)

I always buy from Nik at Metal Mayhem. He gives me good prices because Im a regular customer, and there arent too many options buying from Alice Springs.

I don't buy stuff online since I don't have a credit card. I only bought something online once and the company messed up my order. I go to this A&B Sound music store which is only in Canada.

The times I buy cd's online are if there one I can't get around here. Usually it's from amazon.com. But since I have moved to another town I have found the best record store I have ever been to. The owner is a metal fan himself so he has lots of metal, and also a special section with lots of Swedish metal (which we all know rule)... It's called Jannes Vax.. Silly name..

-Nero