did you ever wonder...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
where your matching sock goes when you loose it in your dryer? or where your car keys wander off to when they're not where you last set them?

a black hole, of course.

and where might this black hole be, you ask?

well, i believe i have found the answer to this question:

this universal tear in the fabric of matter is located in the interior of my green 1999 Cutlass Oldsmobile (technically my father's since i am a loser with no job). it has sucessfully swallowed up the cases of Slayers' Hell Awaits + disc and South of Heaven, and Alien by SYL. I do not recall taking any of these cds out of my car, since i keep pretty much all of my good cds in my car. and the only other things in the car are the windshield scraper thing and a console someone threw in there and i haven't bothered to take out yet. but the cds are nowhere to be found. not under the seats or in the glove box or anything.

what's worse is that the Slayer cds belong to the psychotic Russian guy in my German class. he thinks DevilDriver is better than Nevermore and he gave me the slayer cds even though i told him i already have them (i think he either wants to chop me up into little pieces or get in my pants and i'm scared either way so i stayed quiet and took the cds). and now i can't find them.

so a psychotic russian with bad musical taste is going to kill me and things are mysteriously disappearing in my car.

but at least this isn't a thread from half a year ago and it's not asking when Nevermore's going to relase a DVD.

I had a girlfriend who once found one of my black Gibson guitar picks in her panties after she got back home. Probably NOT the same type of "black hole" theory here...but, it makes ya think...hmmmmmmm

tered said:
I had a girlfriend who once found one of my black Gibson guitar picks in her panties after she got back home. Probably NOT the same type of "black hole" theory here...but, it makes ya think...hmmmmmmm

you strummed her like no other

...where guitar picks go when you lose them

...how on earth can a guitar cable that is plugged into the amp and guitar get a knot in the middle

i got a theory on the guitar picks, but have yet to prove it as they are elusive fuckers

Igor#6 said:
i got a theory on the guitar picks, but have yet to prove it as they are elusive fuckers

You wouldn't happen to know a girl named too "Kelley" would ya?

did you ever wonder what a lovely place the world would be... without all the people... that make life so unpleasant? All the small petty people? All the ugly annoying people?

I try not to think I about it.

I like to think about what can be... done... to these people.

Something... cruel
something mean
something just

but the meaner the better. goodness knows they deserve it.

have you ever dreamed about killing all the stupid people?
not just the unintelligent people
but the people who don't know anything about ANYTHING
yet seem to have opinions about everything

they're only too ready to offer you advice on how to run your life
and yet look at how they run their own lives
for the most part they've accomplished nothing, they've constributed nothing
and their lives are dismal

but they talk... talk... talk...

at the very least their tongues should be cut out
at the very least.

do you ever want to kill all the people who tell lies?

some certainly deserve it

not necessarily the big liars, or even those who teach lies as truth
I'm talking about the kind of people that say one thing, but do another.

or who tell you that they've sent something express mail, when you know they haven't.

Do you ever want to kill all the slow people in the world?

The people who are in front of you when they should be behind you.
It's a crime that the swift should be held back by the slow
and it's criminal that nothing has been done to rectify it

and what about the really ugly people? add them to the list as well.

Some people try not to think about life's ugliness...

I've thought about it...

I've thought about it quite alot...

Some things should be done to these people.

Things to make them suffer.

The way that they've made us suffer

I say: bring back the circus maximus... for starters

unless these weeds are dealt with, they'll poison everything.
they ARE poisoning everything.

we need gardener...
a brutal gardener...
a thorough, thoughtful gardener...
an iron gardener...

Whatever happened to Vlad the Impaler?
Where's Genghis Khan when we need him?
Or Pol-pot?
Adolf Hitler?
BENITO MUSSOLINI!!?!
GABRIEL D'ANNUNZIO!?!!?
KITCHENER?!!?!
NERO?!?!?!?!

COME BACK!!! COME BACK!!!

WE MISS YOUUUUU!!!!!!

Mmmmmm.....is MM having a boring rainy Sunday as well?
It's an interesting thought. True, some folks would be better off to the rest
of the world for MANY reasons...but, who would get to choose? What group of people?...and when they are gone what group is next? I was in Cambodia when Pol Pot was found dead in a shack in the jungle in the late '90s...He killed the educated and children of the educated since he felt threatened because he was a turd with no future teamed up with the same and armed by China. They would take newborns and whack them against certain trees and toss em into the pit...sometimes toss the child up in the air and cut them in half. I was in Egypt in November 1997...63 people were killed from various countries...14 were newly weds just starting lives together, all killed by four guys who hate "other people not as themselves"...Human nature is odd! Population growth is probably the big factor, but mass murder is not the answer. It would be nice if you needed to take an exam before pro creating children, but it'll never happen...and for those who like to be away from "certain peoples"...suicide would solve that. BTW-
If the suicide bombers could just do it out in a field that would be soooo cool!

Arrrrgh....the Other MM!
Your situation seems to be one of physics and the 4th dimension.
Ha!

MetalMessiah9999 said:
No but I wonder how the hell my guitar strap gets twisted when I'm not using it and I have to take it off and redo it

One of the ends of the strap goes makes at least full turn around one of the strap buttons while still attached to the strap button. Try this a few times and it will become quite simple to you.

MajestikMøøse said:
Whatever happened to Vlad the Impaler?
Where's Genghis Khan when we need him?
Or Pol-pot?
Adolf Hitler?
BENITO MUSSOLINI!!?!
GABRIEL D'ANNUNZIO!?!!?
KITCHENER?!!?!
NERO?!?!?!?!

COME BACK!!! COME BACK!!!

WE MISS YOUUUUU!!!!!!

I happen to be an ancestor to Ivan the Terrible... Which actually is proven.

Naw, back about 20 someodd years ago my grandfather had some university or something trace it back. He was told by his grandfather and so on and so forth that we were related, so he decided to get it proven.