Dead Heart in a... limited edition!

That's an extremely sad thing. I keep my on the shelf, so it won't get stolen. What? There are none for sale anymore, nowhere?

I didn't even know they did a limited edition. If I would have known that I would've bought it instead of the regular one. 30 Metal CDs! Damn. I wouldn't be able to take the pressure if that happened to me, I would just start kicking the shit out of random people. Sorry to hear about that though. I would check out ebay and see if they have any for auction.

Aww shit, stressing man. I hate taking my cds anywhere, so i just simply make copies of the ones I want to listen to in my car and shit. Much cheaper if, in your unlucky case, you do get broken into or something.

\m/

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
I didn't even know they did a limited edition. If I would have known that I would've bought it instead of the regular one. 30 Metal CDs! Damn. I wouldn't be able to take the pressure if that happened to me, I would just start kicking the shit out of random people. Sorry to hear about that though. I would check out ebay and see if they have any for auction.

Still then I don't have any CDs in the car. I bought all CDs again at ebay except the Nevermore. This limited edition is definitively nowhere available. I have no idea where i can search for it.
Only on this CD is a very great ballad. Warrel Dane is singing this song like a god...
The bonustracks are:
nr. 12 love bites
nr. 13 all the cowards hide
nr. 14 chances three
nr. 15 next in line (videotrack)

It's old. Came out when DH was released, now it isn't sold anywhere.

I got it in OZ easy, off the shelf, there's still a few kicking around in online stores here and there...

i assume you are talking about the box set. tha went out of print a long time ago. i tried to order it like 6 months or so afte rit came out and was out of print so i was fucked. theres another limited edition with 2 bonus vids fro next in line and what tomorrow knows. i picked that one up(with actually knowing it was a special edition :D ).

i think that both would be very difficult to find.

Ha ha, cool, i didn't know the one with the vids was SE, i've got both the Special ones then ... cool :)