What other elements of Nevermore's style...

A

alex seretis

...would you guys wish that the EOR album would have that aren't there?

I admit that the album kicks major ass and i would only want more prog playing in some songs and more of that dark feeling of the dnb album that i found in Noumenon track...
u?

I think that If band members answered this question too it would be really interesting!

cut down the DHIADW guitar sound (conditionally said) to the minimum.
and definetily hear more sound like in Never Purify 'cause it reminds so much of PoE. brrr....

I have to add, and didn't have a chance to say anything about EoR.... this is one great album, and the lyrics are the best that Teh Poet had written so far (comparable with the S/T and In Memory... maybe)...

It would be nice if i could actually make out the guitars, but hey, who needs guitars? It's not like Nevermore are a guitar driven band, hell, most heavy metal bands don't even HAVE a guitar player.

*ehrm*

Some complexity would have been nice... It's not all bad though.

I'd like to have heard the bass...it's like it's not even there

Yes but I think "Lord Of Illusions" is all out of good lines to rip off though. All the best lines are already used and new ones are really difficult to find.

I think the only thing wrong with EoR is the production, which is a small complaint..... i don't think its as big as a problem as people are making it out to be... and maybe tee is slightly right with the guitar sound, though i think for the most part the guitars sound great.