Where do you get your Nevermore cds?

Stealer of Dreams said:
Local stores like Amoeba and Rasputin.
*kicks Stealer* I wish I had a Rasputins!! :yell: :mad: :bah:
I have to order mine through a local store that sells skate stuff and a bunch of funky shit...Sometimes i go to the neighboring town and find some metal there...(im going there tomorrow!)

HMV isn't that bad in terms of selection, its just that they are insanely overpriced unless you're buying top 40. seriously... $30 for Sons of Northern Darkness? give me a fucking break... I'm going to The End.

Well, HMV probably has the best selection out of any store that's around here, and at least they'll order shit in for you, but pretty much everything will come out to at least $30. I got lucky and found a Damnation And A Day CD with a $20.99 sticker on it, so they gave it to me for that instead of $27.99 :D

Ophidian_ said:
Well, HMV probably has the best selection out of any store that's around here, and at least they'll order shit in for you, but pretty much everything will come out to at least $30. I got lucky and found a Damnation And A Day CD with a $20.99 sticker on it, so they gave it to me for that instead of $27.99 :D

Heh... same thing happened to me when I bought my Kreator DVD....

hmmm...

*maniacal plan to get HMV discounting stickers formulating in my twisted mind*