I'm finally going to see SymX live!

hey, go to this board : http://www.zanzana.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4070&title=fmg-8eme-dition, register, and you're more likely to find some the promoters, tell them about your situation if you cannot book a ticket from Bangladesh, and they'll probably keep one for you. They did it in the past Anathema and Dark Tranquillity gig for guys from ALgeria i think

Hey man. Would be cool if you can make it, we could definitely meet up. :)

I too will keep you posted about tickets and how to get one once they're available. Like hexwind said they probably won't be available for direct sale online, but I'm sure you can still get one via one of the promoters. If that doesn't work out, we'll see if we can arrange something to get you a ticket.

Thank you guys..I am looking into it..hope I'll manage the tickets :)

If that doesn't work out, we'll see if we can arrange something to get you a ticket.

Definitely, we could buy him a ticket of DT35 and sell it for DT100, am I right or am I right?
Kidding of course, if I'll have enough money, I can get you one ticket and you pay me back when we meet up if you'd like to :)

Definitely, we could buy him a ticket of DT35 and sell it for DT100, am I right or am I right?
Kidding of course, if I'll have enough money, I can get you one ticket and you pay me back when we meet up if you'd like to :)

man u r nothing but a shark..lol
but yes I can pay you more of the ticket price if you want..and yes that would be a great deal if you buy one for me and I'll pay you back with add-ons ..lets see if I can manage it by myself , if I cant I'll let you know to help me out :)..btw, how is hotel Ibn Khaldoun in Tunis? I am planning to make a booking

man u r nothing but a shark..lol
but yes I can pay you more of the ticket price if you want..and yes that would be a great deal if you buy one for me and I'll pay you back with add-ons ..lets see if I can manage it by myself , if I cant I'll let you know to help me out :)..btw, how is hotel Ibn Khaldoun in Tunis? I am planning to make a booking

hahaha wtf man ! I'll never ask for more money than I payed for the ticket, I can't take advantage of your situation dude. I was just kidding !!

Ibn Khaldoun is in the center of Tunis. It's not a bad hotel, i went there a long time ago but I don't remember how it is to be honest. I can give you an answer later on.

no prob. I asked dad about Ibn Khaldoun as he knows it better than me, he said it's not that good and not that bad. You better eat elsewhere (there is a mall near it, called Champion, where u can find food there) cause you may not like food there. It's close to metro stations (Line 2, which you'll take to go to the venue, only five or six stations trip, unless you want taxi), not too far from airport too.. emm what else..? stay away from any hotel located in Gammarth cause it's too far and u'll need a car and taxis are kind expensive from there as far as I know, unless you are looking for luxury :p
Anything you need to know, me or Marwen can help you I guess :)

no prob. I asked dad about Ibn Khaldoun as he knows it better than me, he said it's not that good and not that bad. You better eat elsewhere (there is a mall near it, called Champion, where u can find food there) cause you may not like food there. It's close to metro stations (Line 2, which you'll take to go to the venue, only five or six stations trip, unless you want taxi), not too far from airport too.. emm what else..? stay away from any hotel located in Gammarth cause it's too far and u'll need a car and taxis are kind expensive from there as far as I know, unless you are looking for luxury :p
Anything you need to know, me or Marwen can help you I guess :)

wow brothers, thanks for the information..lots of things..hmm...Gammarth noted..lol..no I am nt planning luxury..okk..food.(precious to me)..so gotta take it from better place of course... thanks again man!! please let me know when the ticket is out there..If I can really make this tour happen, you, Marwen and Inel (my another SX buddy) will be the people I'll remember till my death..because watching Symphony X live is like a supernatural thing to me..:D

wow brothers, thanks for the information..lots of things..hmm...Gammarth noted..lol..no I am nt planning luxury..okk..food.(precious to me)..so gotta take it from better place of course... thanks again man!! please let me know when the ticket is out there..If I can really make this tour happen, you, Marwen and Inel (my another SX buddy) will be the people I'll remember till my death..because watching Symphony X live is like a supernatural thing to me..:D

You're welcome dude ! Once I know when they will start selling tickets (probably late Feb early March, well, I GUESS), i'll notify you !

Who is this shit band that's going to open for SymX? I think it's called Amaranthe (from Sweden). I checked some of their tunes on their myspace and they suck ass. NOT the kind of band that should open for SymX. :mad:

Who is this shit band that's going to open for SymX? I think it's called Amaranthe (from Sweden). I checked some of their tunes on their myspace and they suck ass. NOT the kind of band that should open for SymX. :mad:

ahaha jrayer Hemrit :rofl: !!

Well, a local band should open for SX I guess.. but they all play proggy shits.. so it won't fit.

Myrath is a local band (though I'm not particularly a fan, I don't think they suck). At least they should open, not some nu metal bullshit band.

I liked Myrath...bt they doesnt sound too close to me..I liked their percussion concept with their sound and Mediterranean scale application..that sounds good to me..I guess they should rather open up

I am so terribly jealous of all of you! I live in Australia.... they keep rumoring to tour here, but never follow through! :'( I saw them play in 2008 when I went to Europe and it is still the highlight of my life! \m/

I'll hopefully get to see them again in 2012 when I plan to make another worldly adventure.

I *suppose* that would be OK too. :D

Knowing my luck, they'll tour Australia while I'm overseas.... of course, then I would just cancel my trip! :headbang: Hehe.

...I'm reviving this one...I hope:p
Haven't ben here in a while so when I saw the tour dates I had to check out what the fans are saying:) I have seen them twice before, but only as opening acts for lesser bands. This time I have an evil plan: as I'll live in London now for 6 months I'll travel "with" them when they come to GB! The gigs are: London March 22., Wolverhampton March 23. and Sheffield March 24. It only takes about 2 hours between all these places, and I'll sleep outside the venues if I have to. I don't know when I'll be able to see them again so I have to make the best of it while I can:) Will anyone else here be at these gigs? Can one buy VIP tickets for any of these? If that's possible, how?