Will V8 ever be reissued?

TheFarter

Born To Break Wind
Feb 4, 2002
Visit site
The Farter has been waiting a long time for the V8 reissue. The Farter's current copy is fried! The Farter needs a new one. The SOWN and Stomp Expanded Editions are nice, The Farter hope to see a V8 Expanded Edition very soon.

Who Smelt It?
The Farter Dealt It!

GODDAMN RIGHT! I wish they would re-issue VOL.8 ......I can't find a single one here in GA. I only have it on cassette- and I dont have a tape deck in my car...so I hardly ever hear it. I'm headed to the show w/ them and PRIEST in 2 hours in ATLANTA.....maybe they'll play some shit off it. :headbang:

HOST EMC Wasp: Q: will volume 8 be re-released cuz i cant find it anywhere.
CharlieThrax: That's one of our major concerns is to re-release that record, the casulty that was that
CharlieThrax: record is something that we would like to repair. It saddens me when I hear people tell me that they can't
CharlieThrax: find a copy. I have even offered to burn it for some people. There are some legalities
CharlieThrax: involved with re-releasing it and we are looking to get those rectified.

Taken from the recent AOL chat.

The Farter has been waiting a long time for the V8 reissue. The Farter's current copy is fried! The Farter needs a new one. The SOWN and Stomp Expanded Editions are nice, The Farter hope to see a V8 Expanded Edition very soon.

Who Smelt It?
The Farter Dealt It!

Check ironmaidenfan09's trash can. There's a new copy in there, only listened to once! :D

Who Smelt It?
The Farter Dealt It!

Would be nice to get a reissue of all of Anthrax's albums.