Will we ever hear the new album?

Those who won't be deaf OR deaf and dead will probably hear it...
I don't rely much on Warrel's statement that it will happen in Feb. or what, March?....

probably will only sell 10,000

dead and buried inthe sale bins....

THEY HAVE TO GET THERE ACT TOGETHER.

Originally posted by rebirth
probably will only sell 10,000

dead and buried inthe sale bins....

THEY HAVE TO GET THERE ACT TOGETHER.

I think this one will sell millions dude... they've got a bigger audience than ever...

...But that isn't necesarrily a good thing. I'm not going to randomly buy it, i'm ging to DL it first, so i don't end up with another DHIADW in my collection that i don't listen to.

-Trapped IN A CORNER

i dont think they'll ever loose people completely. people who love the old shit will always love the old shit no matter what they turn into.
-neal

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
i'll hella buy it first day without ever listening to it!
it can't not be good
My thoughts exactly, I have yet to own a Nevermore album I don't listen to once a week out of habit... I think they'll pull off another great one :Smokedev:

I will buy it no matter what. Wouldn't like to hear DHIADW repeating though... But .... hmmm.... dead fetus, realiable source, huh?... :) kill the surprise, share the info!

You know, variety and newness, rather than getting stale. All I know is that if any member starts wearing a red ball cap backwards or the word "nookie" is to be found in a single lyric, there will be hell to pay.

I personally can't wait until Enemies of Reality hits shelves...ok I can wait. If it's like they said and a throwback to DNB, well I'll wait as long as it takes, and then buy it the second it hits stores.