Wilska joind SoulGrind

AMBR

Metal Grandma
Mar 12, 2003
New Jersey
I was disappointed when Wilska left Finntroll and was hoping he'd add his formidable voice to someone else. Appears he's found a new band. Glad to hear it!

From Blabbermouth

SOULGRIND, the Finnish band featuring former LULLACRY frontwoman Tanja "Whisper Lilith" Kemppainen (a.k.a. Tanya), has announced the addition of former FINNTROLL singer Tapio Wilska as its new bassist. "We had our wild welcome party last Saturday and everybody is still in the state of shaking shock," reads a statement from the group. "Wet, wild and loud it was."

SOULGRIND recently entered D studio to begin recording their eighth album, "Pakana", for an October/November release. "Pakana" is the follow-up to "The Origins of the Paganblood", which was issued in January 2005 via France's Holy Records.

It's about time he joined another band, and to top it all it's SOULGRIND, now this is a unique sounding band, and now with Wilska's unique voice it just got better. Can't wait to hear some stuff with him singing. Of course Ann Marie you and I a only a few others are probably the only ones who know who Wilska is.

Pyramaze51 said:
It's about time he joined another band, and to top it all it's SOULGRIND, now this is a unique sounding band, and now with Wilska's unique voice it just got better. Can't wait to hear some stuff with him singing. Of course Ann Marie you and I a only a few others are probably the only ones who know who Wilska is.
:lol:
HEY, I think there might be a couple more than us. Maybe I should post that interview I did with him a week or two before he left Finntroll. Seemed pointelss at the time. A photo taken then, for those who still need some enlightenment. :p