Wimmen

lizard's got it. There's a huge difference between, say, having had one or two one-night-stands at the age of 25, and having slept with sixty men by the age of thirty (to put it on the edge).

And also, just to brag: My fiancee is five years younger than me. :cool:

Highway Corsair said:
I want to go with a girl that is like Jackie of that 70s show!
I'd go for her the last season or two, but not before that. Donna all the way. :headbang:

Actually Donna would make a perfect chick for me, she's smart, hot, headstrong, into Zeppelin, and has big thingies. :loco:

One Inch Man said:
I'd go for her the last season or two, but not before that. Donna all the way. :headbang:

Actually Donna would make a perfect chick for me, she's smart, hot, headstrong, into Zeppelin, and has big thingies. :loco:

I hear you, brother.

lurch70 said:
"In this country, women can vote, but horse cannot [shrugs]" Borat

:lol:

I go with values as well. I find it difficult to even hold a discussion with a woman who isn't interested in the mechanics of the world, so to speak... someone who doesn't question things, or are not ingtrigued by the reasoning behind things. I guess a girl with a bit of a philosophers mindset would be hugely attractive to me. Shame they're so few and far between :erk:.

i like my old lady so really the only reason i find myself attracted to someone is a physical one. it's not like i can go out on dates and get to know people. so, i just enjoy the occasional 30 minute stare at a picture of say, adriana lima or whoever.

there *are* real live people i find attractive. in fact, the sexiest woman i've ever seen works at home depot. i swore the next time i went there i would tell her that. i was there yesterday but some little girl was with her and i didnt want to creep her out. and, no, i'm not stalking this chick. i just stared at her for a real long time one day. i had sunglasses on though so it was ok. normal, i mean. yeah.

i haven't dated anyone for almost a year, i just haven't met anyone i was attracted to in more than a physical way. interestingly, in that span i've made many female friends and hooked up with several ladies, but none of them i've wanted to date. because there's more to a relationship than teh secks. incredibly.

you know what, I'm not the biggest Sandra Bullock fan, but this pic of her doing the schoolgirl thing....yummy.
108462.jpg

I'm so screwed if I ever break up with my current girlfriend. We've been together 2.5 years, it was both of our first real relationships, first kiss, we were both virgins (got that taken care of a long time ago though :loco: ), etc... so i'm sure i've lost the little wooing skills i actually had... fuck.

could try what paul bernardo and karla homolka did: drug them with general anesthetics so bad that they can't remember what happened the next day and still think they're virgins!