Winds?

karpsmom said:
Whoa, it just hit me today while I was thinking about this on the bus. Dan is doing growled vocals for this!

It´s funny people can get excited about this. Haven´t you learned that Dan changes his chameleon-mind all the time? :D I always thought growling would return latest for Moontower II ;) I´m sure Master Dan has already plans till 2015 :)

NP: Amoral - Wound Creations

This album is awesome. It's much heavier than the previous three releases, it kind of surprised me, actually. Not that I mind, because it's killer, but I didn't expect it. Eric Si's vocals are so killer, very emotional as always, but, like the music, heavier this time out! (Check out his work with Before The Dawn/Dawn Of Solace, too!).

I highly recommend this album to everyone, especially those who've like the previous Winds albums.

I like the song they put up from the new album, it´s great! :dopey:
Anyway, Lars has a perfect "prog"-voice, you can listen to it for hours on repeat and it will never get boring and always stay grand; I noticed this already for BTD , from where I knew him first.
Same goes with Dan´s releases, whenever I don´t really know what to listen to, I put in one of my Dan- Best of :cool: CD I made, and I will always like it.

So I am really curious on this new release :)