Winger Unplugged at the CC Club in London

forgottenglory

Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll
Jan 26, 2003
London, UK
www.forgottenglory.com
Hi Guys,

I was at the CC Club yesterday to see Kip Winger (of Winger fame!) at the CC Club in London last night. He basically played on his own and performed an acoustic set of Winger hits and songs from his solo records. The man has an incredible voice and he's got an incredible sense of humour. This man was born to rock the stage!

I met Steve from Power Quest and at his request I've posted the two videos I did of Kip performing two Winger hits. I've also added a video of Whitesnake performing Still Of The Night with Reb Beach and Doug Aldritch on guitars. There is some screeching on the audio because I used my digital photo camera as opposed to a digital video camera to capture the footage) I filmed on 18 September 2007 at the CC Club.

I would like to thank Steve for making a picture for me with Kip! You rock Steve!!!

Winger - Headed For A Heartbreak

Winger - Rainbow In The Rose

Whitesnake - Still Of The Night

kipWinger.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I spotted you at the front during Blaze's set, forgottenglory, but alas i didn't spot Steve! As i said in my thread my videoing attempts of blaze failed horribly :lol:

I have to admit I was really there for Winger but Blaze rocked as well and I enjoyed his set very much...too bad you didn't get to catch him on video. Don't you have the funny feeling that Blaze sang his songs acoustic in the same way he would have sung them electric? I mean I've never heard an acoustic set to be so powerful!

As far as spotting Steve, well I didn't. He actually spot me and was very kind to make the picture with Kip.

Yeah he did sing pretty much the same, but i guess that's just his way of singing the songs and he's not doing a true unplugged set but the rest of the band 'couldn't make it' so he was stuck with just one guitarist and that wouldn't work electric so they gave him an acoustic :lol: