Wings of a dream

No no no, no other Japanese band even compares or comes close to the greatness of X Japan.

And damnnn a thread with my name on it? I feel honoured, thank you all that helped me achieve this and take me to higher places that I wouldn't have imagined I could go:worship: *Takes prize and leaves*

(And that's how you talk crap)

they're a classic. Pertty much where a lot of Jrock bands gained their insparation from espcialy Hide. I can't compairt much since I pretty much stoped listening to it

Wings of a dream said:
Wow I actually wouldn't have even thought that people here knew X
I didn't think anyone had ever heard of Children of Bodom, but then I did a google search and I found out there was a whole forum where you could talk about how cool they were. And how amazing AYDY is.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
I didn't think anyone had ever heard of Children of Bodom, but then I did a google search and I found out there was a whole forum where you could talk about how cool they were. And how amazing AYDY is.

Sounds like me a few years ago. Except I thought we would discuss how amazing FTR is.

eva_dolly said:
not just x-japan.. jrock as a whole. The fans finaly did it for me.. esp. Dir en grey fans. I just got sick of it.

Well then don't listen to Dir en Grey or other Jrock bands but listen to X!

Deadnight Warrior87 said:

huh?

Dude Alexi was on the cover of guitar world, and you didn't think people knew about them? It's not 1999 man.