Wings of Forever AVAILABLE NOW

That's brill, Symphony :)

Crystal King, I gotta say I thoroughly recommend the new Hammerfall :cool: I'm practically having to tear it from my mate who owns it...

I got the mp3s of "Riding the storm" and "Hearts on Fire" from a mate, and I really like them. Drum production sounds much better than Renegade, and I've been hearing that overall the album is better than the last two.. well if thats the case it's amazing!

Yeah, I thought Renegade was a great album when I got hold of it...must've been about a year ago now or something like that. I'm sure I've said this elsewhere on the forum, but these two albums really make me want to check out their first two as well, man! Hammerfall rock! :D

Ayeka,
DUDE, you've GOT to check out Glory To The Brave and Legacy Of Kings!
Those are both Power Metal masterpieces!!
Both albums are kick ass, hard and intense and melodic as hell!!
If you like their new one and Renegade, then get these first two, they are a must have!!!!!!:headbang: :D

Originally posted by Ayeka
I'm sure I've said this elsewhere on the forum, but these two albums really make me want to check out their first two as well, man! Hammerfall rock! :D

Hammerfall's first two albums are as Athallus said Power Metal Masterpieces!! I would recommend that you plan on getting them as soon as you can dude. You are truely missing out on some awesome metal tunes.

"A Metal Heart Is Hard To Tear Apart" Hammerfall :headbang: