WITCHCRAFT

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Live Witchcraft bootleg > New Witchcraft album > Witchcraft debut

This band has got to be phenomenal to see live, judging on that fucking amazing bootleg Carbonized posted a while back. I'd be hardpressed to imagine nobody enjoying this band in a small dimly lit venue drinking some Magic Hat. :kickass:

Now that I've seen Orphaned Land, the next two bands I want to see the most are Primordial and Witchcraft.

are these dudes more doom than stoner?

i want an mp3 if they are more drug than satanic ritual.

dammit.

Almost no doom, ROCK N ROLL! SO GODDAMN AWESOME. (completely retro low-gain smooth smooth guitar tone)

ISendIt in a minute!

Edit: WHY so slow, YouSendIt? I guess we shpuldn't complain what with our blatant and frequent misuse of their service.

^ you bastard! why are they playing Athens and not Toronto!?

Magnus sounds SO much like Bobby Liebling of Pentagram that it's not even funny, but damned if he isn't a great, emotive singer!

I think Yousendit has failed me.

NAD: http://www.witchcrafthome.com
check out the samples, or go to Allthatisheavy, but the song they have, "Chylde of Fire" is one of the album's weaker moments. It still rocks though!

once you get past the satan's penguins gimmick they're actually pretty low quality, but the song titles alone can boost them up to mediocre status if in the right mood

Well, for now I HATE YOU! But I don't see why they won't get popular enough to make it over here! Pretty accessible sound. Hey, a year ago they'd never played outside of Sweden!