Witches Mark

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
I am sure some of you got WITCHES MARK - A GRIM APPARITION CD free at the fest by the door.

I am just getting around to spinning this now.

Wow! I am VERY impressed.
I recall when this came out, but overall I haven't heard too much about this band.

Unique in a way. Heavier music but with power metallish vocals.

I am digging this very much!!!

Jeremy - What's up with these guys? Could be a great Music Joint stage band for the fest!!!!

witches_mark_a_grim_apparition.jpg

Glad to hear that you like it. If you have been watching the H&H FB pages you would have seen various updates on these guys.
I just recieved the master of 'Witching Metal Ritual' a couple of days ago and it is pretty bad ass if I do say so. We are closing in on have everything ready for its release that if all goes as planned will be in July.

WITCHES MARK, the traditional heavy metal band based out of Austin, Texas, have set a tentative late Summer/early Fall release date for their sophomore effort for Heaven And Hell Records entitled, Witching Metal Ritual, the follow up LP to the 2009 debut EP release, A Grim Apparition.

Recorded and engineered by Stuart Laurence (AGONY COLUMN, IGNITOR) at Isotope Studios and featuring artwork (pictured above) by Canadian artist Yannick Bouchard of Illusory Dreams, Witching Metal Ritual features guitarist Robb Bockman on lead vocals for the first time as well as the addition of the band's new drummer Scott Palmer (OF THE FALLEN, DEMONTUARY).

A number of exciting guest appearances are also on tap including:

Ross "The Boss" Friedman (MANOWAR, THE DICTATORS)
Jack Starr (VIRGIN STEELE, BURNING STARR)
Jason McMaster (DANGEROUS TOYS, BROKEN TEETH)
Martin DeBourge (DAMIEN THORNE)

Last edited by a moderator: