Witchfinder General

supseudonymous

&
Jun 20, 2007
NJ, USA
Did anyone have any idea that they just released a new full length? I've heard absolutely no mention of this anywhere. I can't find any samples anywhere but I have a good feeling about this release despite having never heard their new vocalist. Anyway, MUST HAVE. NWN should be getting it in stock very soon.

209533.jpg

1.The Living Hell

2.The Gift Of Life

3.Final Justice

4.Bryn-Y-Mor

5.Brutal Existence

6.Euthanasia

7.A Night to Remember

8.The Funeral / Beyond The Grave

Found some ordering info-

Ordering info:

DIE HARD CD VERSION LIMITED TO STRICTLY 225/INCLUDES CD AND T SHIRT(PICTURES LOCATED IN THIS THREAD.) PRICES INCLUDING POSTAGE AND FEES:
PLEASE MNETION SHIRT SIZE WHEN ORDERING! MEDIUM,LARGE OR XL!
EUROPE $37.00
CANADA $32.00
USA $30.00

CD ONLY: EUROPE $18.00
CANADA$16.00
USA $15.00
PAYPAL TO RBVRANKOVICH@ONSTADS-INS.COM

Son, I know everything. I knew about this shit for over a year.

I've heard from many of the 'right' people that this is the real deal, so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this once I have money. Supposedly much of this was supposed to have been written in the mid 80s.

I've heard from many of the 'right' people that this is the real deal, so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this once I have money. Supposedly much of this was supposed to have been written in the mid 80s.

Good to hear. It seems that the second half of this year has had/will have a major flood of great releases compared to the first.

I knew about this tbh, saw it on the wikipedia article. I have Death Penalty and Friends of Hell.