Within Temptation in NYC this Saturday

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Not sure if anyone's planning to go to this, but I actually won't be able to attend... so I have a pair of tickets for the show (it's sold out). If anyone's interested, shoot me a PM or an email. I can either overnight them or have someone meet you at the venue with the tickets.

Thanks! :)

Hey Milton. I have a ticket for myself but my son wants to go. Have to see if he can come in from school. Only would need one and I can't say until tomorrow. If someone wants both, ok, but I believe I'll need one.

Thank you, AMBR. Let me know tomorrow and I'll make sure to save it for you if nobody else wants the ticket prior to then. :)

You coming to Voyager/Creations End Sunday too right?

How was the show for those who made it? I would imagine there's more than just AMBR. We had tickets but went to the US Open Men's semifinals during the day that ended up going until 9pm so as a last minute decision, we stayed for the entire second match and then headed out of the city.

The show was PHENOMENAL! I will post photos, set list and more of a review later, but it was once of the best shows I've seen in awhile. The band Three warmed up and totally slayed. I am SO glad I made the effort to get to this show. More later....

Ok, here are some photos and the set list for Within Temptation last night. Sharon was totally dynamic through out the entire set and she sang like it was completely effortless. She never seems to have an off night. The guys were super tight and high energy. It really was fantastic performance. I'll post some photos of Three later.

11SepWT15.jpg

11SepWT14.jpg

11SepWT17.jpg

11SepWT22.jpg

11SepWT27.jpg

11SepWT31.jpg

11SepWT8.jpg

11SepWT6.jpg

11SepWT24.jpg

11SepWTsetlist.jpg

Kind of makes me disappointed I missed it but the Nadal game was spectacular so its a trade off. Hopefully I'll be able to make it when the come back for a full tour.

only one song from The Heart of Everything??????

Two. WHYD is What Have You Done.

The show was PHENOMENAL! I will post photos, set list and more of a review later, but it was once of the best shows I've seen in awhile. The band Three warmed up and totally slayed. I am SO glad I made the effort to get to this show. More later....

Ann Marie, I thought I saw you in the photo pit (I was up in the bottom balcony). This was an AMAZING show!! It was my 4th time seeing Within Temptation (3rd time seeing Three who is also awesome) and they are always very tight and very professional on stage and put on amazing performance. Sharon's voice is incredible.

I will also see them in Baltimore tomorrow!

I had no idea 3 was playing, I would have gone to this if i had known. :( Their name was not included on the local show's listing.

Sorry you missed them. :erk: They were really awesome. I've seen them before but this gig took it up a notch.

Those are some really kick ass pics.
Thank you!

One of my favorite set lists yet from them. Guess it's all a matter of preference, Milton.

Ok, here are some photos and the set list for Within Temptation last night. Sharon was totally dynamic through out the entire set and she sang like it was completely effortless. She never seems to have an off night. The guys were super tight and high energy. It really was fantastic performance. I'll post some photos of Three later.

Great job on the pics! :) You're right she did a fantastic job. I've personally never heard her struggle live. I guess the people on the higher floors were VIP. Wonder how they got those tickets.

That is a hell of a jacket... sweater... thing! o_o I'm surprised she wasn't all sweaty up there with it on!