Within Temptation New York,NY Show

How soon do you think that'll happen? That's pretty awesome for them.

Very soon. I won't be surprised if this is gone within the next week or two - maybe even earlier?

I can only imagine what this would be like if it was actually being more advertised than it is.

Since its a one off, I won't be surprised if it sells out fast. NYC is especially easy to get to from all around the northeast

That it's a saturday makes it easy for working stiffs like me to make the trip

This.

Terminal 5 has a capacity of 3000 people. There's absolutely no way they'd be less than headliner material as far as ProgPower is concerned. Also, Glenn said that the mystery band would've been an exclusive, and this date pretty much negates that.

One more thing... Within Temptation was headliner material for ProgPower back in 2005-2006 already.

More dates added:

We were able to move things around in our touring schedule and are excited to announce 5 additional shows in the US and Canada!

These shows will all take place on the East Coast, due to a lack of travelling time we are not able to visit the West Coast. These will be the only shows in the US and Canada this year, we’re really excited that we have been able to add these shows and we hope to see you all there.

Ticket sales start this Friday, so stay tuned at our website for ticket links and more info.

Wednesday September 7th, 2011 – Sound Academy, Toronto ON

Thursday September 8th, 2011 – Metropolis, Montreal PQ

Friday September 9th, 2011 – Palladium, Worcester MA

Saturday September 10th, 2011 – Terminal 5, New York NY

Monday September 12th, 2011 – Ram’s Head Live, Baltimore MD

Tuesday September 13th, 2011 – Electric Factory, Philadelphia PA

That's cool. Although it sucks if anyone from those surrounding areas already picked up tickets for NYC. Boston would have been easier for me to get to but Saturday is an easier date for me to make.