Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

I love classical music, Mozart, Pachabel, Vivaldi and Bach are my faves by far. Of course I also love metal so puttin classical with metal (eg. some cob stuff) is just askin for an orgasm ;D

Amadeus is one of my favorite movies as well..
It's a mystery if Salieri killed Mozart...no one really knows.

Vivaldi - Winter is fucking awesome.

Unfortunately, I have not seen "Amadeus", shame on me
blush.gif
. I began my musical career as a classical artist. I've studied all the greats, Mozart included. I STILL have my music history books from college...holy shit. I think it's AWESOME that guitarists like ALexi are influenced by this typeof music...makes for a great solo!!!!:Spin:

Reactions: bodomite
YES he was a musical genious like many of the people in the musical world today..... unfortunatly... he was a very wreckless young person and this was ultimatly his demise.... woe to him...

Reactions: CadalMord
Welly said:
His music was(and still is) so beautiful. I think that is music was a pure reflect of his mind and thoughs, and this his what music is meant to be. You can feel the music growing and going so hard.. it's perfect.

I saw the movie Amadeus some times ago, really great movie. If you never saw this you gotta do so soon!

true, Mozart sure was a genious. i am starting to get a bit sick of his music, though, it's a bit too cheesy to my mind. i used to listen to Mozart a lot, but nowadays i prefer Sibelius, Bach, Vivaldi and Beethoven.

and yeah, you're right about the movie. gotta love it