Wolverhampton Wulfrun Hall gig and setlist

Judge Dread

Feb 22, 2003
England
Just got back from the Wolverhampton gig! FUCKIN ACE!!!!! just as I thought. Got myself a pentagram t-shirt too, way smart!!!

Anyway here's most of the setlist (might of missed 1 or 2) probably not in the correct order either but here goes...

Contact
What doesn't die
Black dahlia
Got the time
Anti-social
In my world
Safe home
NFL
Inside out
1000 points of hate
Black lodge
Nobody knows anything
Only
Caught in a mosh
Metal thrashing mad
Bring the noise
Madhouse
I am the law

The atmosphere was amazing, right from the start. WHAT AN ACE NIGHT!

Just inside the venue, they were selling the pentagram 1s (2002 tour shirt) and the weve come for euro all 1s (2003 tour shirt). I got em both.

mmmm man i would love to see em play madhouse live on friday, that would be badass

i got the 2003 tour tee too :) thats 18 quid !!! but its pretty cool, the pentagram one is a tenner cos its got the 2002 motorhead dates on it, but its still wicked, they also had a baseball cap ( 15 quid) but already got that..um and a flamey kind of tee thats 18 quid too

oh and some cool looking tiny drum skins with not man on :)

Yeah drum sticks and picks too. The picks were £2, would'nt pay that for a pick.

Wasn't expectin them to play madhouse, mind you judging by the response from the crowd nobody was. The place went crazy!!!

It was absolutely fantastic last night, atmosphere was amazing from start to finish. It was cool that they played Madhouse as one of their many encores!!! I just hope they tour again very soon :)

Armored Thrax said:
Nothing from STOMP 442????? Crap.....would like to hear "Random Acts".......

But then again, I would like them to play about 45-50 songs so that most of my favs were played.

I don't think that's an accurate set list. How could they leave off Fueled?? That song is an ANTHem.

AlexStomp said:

Cute.
tickled.gif

They could leave it off, if they were playing 30 mins. Not headlining.

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
to bad thats the only song thay play off stomp, its like thay act as if that cd never was....when in fact it was one of there best..

Little did I know that when I saw Anthrax in Dec of 95, that would be probably the last time that I'd hear Drop the Ball, In a Zone, Random Acts, Nothing all in the same set list. I was only 18 then and didn't really have the means to travel to see more thrax shows. I saw so many in 98.

AlexStomp said:
I don't think that's an accurate set list. How could they leave off Fueled?? That song is an ANTHem.

If you read my post properly you will find it said "Anyway here's most of the setlist (might of missed 1 or 2) probably not in the correct order either but here goes..."

Seem as though I was the only person who could be arsed to put up a Wolves setlist you can't really complain can you.