WOLVERINE confirmed for Anathema show

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
It's at the Mean Fiddler, London on Saturday December 6th.

Tickets are available from www.ticketmaster.co.uk or www.aloud.com plus most other booking agents in the UK.

I believe Wolverine will be the only support act, meaning they may be able to play a fairly long set (45 minutes we hope). The band have promised a mix of old and new songs and overall it should be pretty fucking rockin'!

Lee

I'm there ... as I am for every London Anathema show.

Haven't seen Wolverine since Progpower 99 in Tillburg. :) Still digesting the new disk - am definately interesting in seeing how it works out live.

woooooooow!!! I wish I could attend that show. I got into Anathema and Wolverine almost at the same time...but I never thought they'd be gigging together one day ;)

aaaaam! so me and stu don't get told personally about this eh lee? I'm very disapointed! can't believe I had to find out from julie on a train from work!!! but we shall certainly be there (to give lee a nice BIG! hug, and julie too)

hehe

To be honest I`m not a huge Anathema fan anymore, but after reading on their forum that there is a chance that good old Darren White may be joining them on stage, I am starting to regret leaving Lee`s place for good old Norway last week. To see the band do something like And I Lust, or They Die would be simply amazing..

Anyways, good luck you Wolverines, from all of us in Lunaris.

Ray