yes and damn

ah nice! i know where that is even! (there's a cool shop where i found those 80ies kate bush and pink floyd post cards :D)

anyhow ...that the first one to buy a cd in a belgian shop on friday may post it on the forum with shop details... it would be .. kind

siderea said:
ah nice! i know where that is even! (there's a cool shop where i found those 80ies kate bush and pink floyd post cards :D)

anyhow ...that the first one to buy a cd in a belgian shop on friday may post it on the forum with shop details... it would be .. kind
the guy said they had it friday, and they open at 10.30. and i will be there at 10.30 if they don't have it at the LSP

:ill::ill::ill::ill::ill::ill:

Just read it on blabbermouth.net, the most reliable source on the net! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

ANATHEMA: 'A Natural Disaster' Delayed - Oct. 15, 2003

The European release date of ANATHEMA's seventh studio album, "A Natural Disaster", has been pushed back to November 3 through Music For Nations Records. No reason was given for the delay.

official anathema site:
The title of the new Anathema album has been confirmed as "A Natural Disaster" and is due for release on the 3rd of November 2003.

I went to my favourite record store today, "Metrophone" in Brussels, and the release date is still planned for 20th october 2003 in the computer, which means that it can be out TOMORROW!!! It's the last remaining light... :erk:

If you don't know what to do during the next weeks:

regeneratetour2003.jpg

i just foned to LSP (near biebob) and they said is was for next friday, but i don't have time to go to Leuven, where the have it today (that's what the guy said wednesday)

marginalé said:
i just foned to LSP (near biebob) and they said is was for next friday, but i don't have time to go to Leuven, where the have it today (that's what the guy said wednesday)

Well, than I'm going to make a call to JJ records Hasselt. I work in Hasselt so that would be nice. But I guess it will not be available before 03/11/03.