the big gathering

can anyone tell me how much it would cost me from luton's airport to that mean fiddler thingy back and forth as cheap as possible? thanks.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
can anyone tell me how much it would cost me from luton's airport to that mean fiddler thingy back and forth as cheap as possible? thanks.
12 pounds for a day return if u take the coach(bus) - from luton airport to victoria station and back, and I think it's about 4 pounds for a day travel card for the tube, would be a bit cheaper if you just got return ticket to Tottenham Court Road(the tube station on the corner from Mean Fiddler)

check out this site.
www.nationalexpress.com

if u need instructions how to get to mean fiddler feel free to ask. or of course someone from here could meet u in victoria or something. i'm not sure if i could, if danny can arrange something(still gotta ask) my girlfriend might bring her camera, tripod etc to take photos (she's a photographer) so we may just go directly to the venue.

Yeah, I checked it, it'd cost fucking 230 grand plus local transport plus accommodation for two nights plus the ticket plus something to eat plus what not. Ehh, who can afford this?

So have fun, guys.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:

15GBP by train a single one-way trip I think, I will tell you the exact price on Tuesday when I have experienced it for real.
Ah... Nik Easyjet and its Luton airport :erk:

Cenk said:
where do you live? on the moon?

Yeah, stoopid get :Smug:

If I don't live in the UK, Belgium or France, I surely live on the moon.

magyar.jpg

ewinter said:
london, london....i'll be there as well, who else is coming to the xmass fest too? or maybe monster magnet? (both gigs on 7th dec)
Well if I'm gonna be in London then I'll surely see the X-Mass Fest too :D
Btw.. I didn't forget about you!!! The nowadays combination between lazyness and stress is really bad
shy0182.gif
*blushes*

Cenk said:
12 pounds for a day return if u take the coach(bus) - from luton airport to victoria station and back, and I think it's about 4 pounds for a day travel card for the tube, would be a bit cheaper if you just got return ticket to Tottenham Court Road(the tube station on the corner from Mean Fiddler)

check out this site.
www.nationalexpress.com

if u need instructions how to get to mean fiddler feel free to ask. or of course someone from here could meet u in victoria or something. i'm not sure if i could, if danny can arrange something(still gotta ask) my girlfriend might bring her camera, tripod etc to take photos (she's a photographer) so we may just go directly to the venue.

cheers dude!

Dhatura said:
I wanna goooo :yell: But it's just too damn expensive for me :(
www.skyeurope.com bp-london stn 24000HUF +tax (apprx 14000) but it would've been cheaper if booked a while ago..

also check www.germanwings.com with change in bonn.. but that would be 59+79+19+29€+tax, too much for now.

and theres a www.malev.hu action -booking until 15nov- 43000huf.

(I could go there both by easyjet and ryanair, i just dont have any money at all.. and i dont want to meet pigwhistler in any way, haha)

Eos said:
Well if I'm gonna be in London then I'll surely see the X-Mass Fest too :D
Btw.. I didn't forget about you!!! The nowadays combination between lazyness and stress is really bad
shy0182.gif
*blushes*
ah i know..just got your mail
chirolp_iei.gif

hope to see u again soon, london, bern, como, pratteln, anywhere!