The final London-gig thread!

oh oh oh.. wake up folks, it's not even 48 hours before the gig starts, this thread should be packed with replys!

go on now, don't let me stop you..... and btw, i'd be good to decide what pub we're meeting in before the gig, if you guys want to of course... the royal george or what cenk mentioned is okay for you boys and girls?

hm, I'm leaving tomorrow morning, so where can we meet on saturday? dunno if I can check the net till then... maybe someone can send me a message (Cedarbreed, Dunc?), would be cool :) See ya in London guys :) I have to get up at 4 in the morning tomorrow so I go to bed now ;)

fun%20day.jpg

Wolverine or something.... and btw: I think it's best if we all get together at The Royal George by Tottenham Court Road. CENK told me how to get there: past astoria and look to the right. The tube station is of course Tottenham Court Road, in case you've never been in london before. If you've trouble finding astoria, just ask someone for directions. Okay... so the Royal George would be a good place to meet each other before the gig. Let's say about 17:00 GMT, or is that too early? (the gig starts at 19:00 GMT)

The royal george's not far from the venue either, so it's a good place. If someone to meet somewhere else just tell us here.

We're arriving on saturday 10 A.M at Luton. Me mate ( Descendres ) and I will meet Mariner around noon on saturday at my hotel, the Park Hotel. we will surely meet most of you's in the afternoon.
Got a rendez-vous with Dragonlady at 6.30 in front of the venue. I will try to SMS you Caroline anyway and if it doesn't work... you know the script 6.30 etc...
Twould be cool to all gather in the afternoon though. Mehdi and Bastet, where are you staying and what are yous doing in the afternoon? Mick, Raf and Susie, same thing !
Tools, marginalé and Andy will you stay with Mariner all afternoon long, will you come welcome me at the Park hotel ??? :D
Anyway, we will all meet at the venue in the worst scenario. Dunc, same thing, where are you during the afternoon, which pub is it ?

AND MOST IMPORTANT :

[size=+3]WHO WANTS TO MAKE SHOPPING WITH ME ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON ????[/size]

:D

i willllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

btw i wont be in a pub on sat afternoon. i rather go for a walk seeing stuff

Lee_B said:
Try this link for future events. The closer you leave it until the day, the cheaper it becomes (that's the theory, anyhow). I've used the site a few times and had no trouble, as long as you quote "laterooms" when ordering. Had some pretty plush places for very cheap in the past too.

www.laterooms.co.uk

Lee
do you realise everything you write, i cant help but put bo's voice to it hahaaa shammo muvva fucka