Questions about the London gig

DragonLady1

Firesoul
Mar 20, 2003
Innsbruck/Vienna
www.photopit.com
I have some questions about the gig in London

1. Anathema, will u take some merch with u? (I wanna buy a girlie ;) )
2. is it allowed to take pictures at the Mean Fiddler? I wanna bring my cam, but dunno if they will allow it, I already asked at mfn for getting the permission to take pics, but I got no answer :Smug: @Anathema: is it maybe possible to get the permission from u? I dont wanna beg for free tickets, just for the permission of taking pics :)
3. does anyone know where u can find tickets for the show in Cambridge? My brother lives there so he wanted to buy the tickets for me, but he doesnt know where.

thanx :)
see ya all in London :wave:

Well lets hope you can all take pics, coz the ones who can't get to the gig (like me) would really like to get a glimpse of what you guys saw, anyways you have fun!and enjoy!

Oh just take them, be a secret agent for the night and i'll hide you under my coat, and you pop the camera out, ppl will think i got robotic tits hahaaa :D

DragonLady1 said:
hehe susie ;) well I used to hide my cam in a hat some years ago, securities never found it ;) but the one I have now is a little bit too big for it :(

robotic tits... that sounds cool ;)
To be honest though, i didnt think that you would'nt be aloud to take pictures, thats strange, i think you should be able to do what you want,
Is this the case at certain places? :erk:

Im taking me cam. and minidisk. cause we all know that the band doesnt mind. so i would be surprised if security takes our stuff away. well we dont know in fact. :(

Sorry to spoil the fun guys,but aren't you afraid of terrorist attacks? :( :( :( :( i don tmean to scare you ,but please be alarmed,ok? :)

Could I come in with my camcorder and a tripod? and set the fucker up in the middle of the floor and zoom in and shit and record the whole thing and sell it on ebay for my own profit, please? Cheers

DragonLady1 said:
@sophia, no I'm not, u can always be killed, crossing a street is as dangerous as flying to London, maybe even more... ;)
Heavy questions in my head now...:( i still have time to come,but im afraid the trip will be my last one :(duh :(